The guideline is stipulated in accordance with the “Regulations for the Implementation of the International Exchange Student Program of the College of Social Sciences, National Chengchi University” (see Appendix I) and the academic agreements between the partner colleges and CSS, NCCU.
II. Period of Exchange:
2023 fall semester or 2024 spring semester. (In principle, the exchange period granted to each applicant will be limited to one semester.)
※ The CSS, NCCU selection of student overseas exchange program will be held once a year at the beginning of the year. Anyone who plans to study abroad for exchange during 2023 fall semester or 2024 spring semester through this program should submit his/her application prior to the deadline stipulated by the guideline.
III. Qualifications for Application:
1. Please refer to Article 3 of “Regulations for the Implementation of the International Exchange Student Program of the College of Social Sciences, National Chengchi University” for eligibility. The student who passes the selection and is nominated by CSS, NCCU is required to remain enrolled as a full-time student of NCCU.
2. Priority is subject to students under the College of Social Sciences.
IV. Application Deadline and Procedure:
Please submit your application online prior to the deadline scheduled below.
1. For anyone who applies for the seats offered by Meiji University, Soka University in Japan, or Hong Kong University, the application and relevant documents should be submitted online before
2. Other applicants should ensure their application and relevant documents submitted before
** Late application will not be accepted**
V. Documents to be Submitted:
1. Application form (See Appendix II)
2. Study plan (please upload it with PDF file)
3. Proof of semester average ranking (Graduate students are exempt from this requirement.)
4. NCCU transcript in English and Chinese (One copy for each)
5. A copy of the language test certificate within two years (Those applying for exchange to China are exempted from this item.)
6. Other supplementary or supporting materials, such as resume, letter of recommendation (two copies at the maximum), and relevant certificates, etc.
※Please upload the PDF file through the given online application link.
※The letter of recommendation should be always written either in English or in the official language of the country to which the applicant applies for an exchange to go. Letters of recommendation in support of those who apply for an exchange to go to the Mainland China can be written in Chinese.
VI. List of partner universities open for 2023 fall/ 2024 spring and the number of places offered by each university: Please refer to Appendix III.
VII. Procedure for Selection:
There will be a committee formed and dedicated to review the materials submitted by the applicants. A face-to-face interview is not conducted in principle.
VIII. Date of Announcement of Admission List:
1. For anyone who applies for the seats offered by Meiji University, Soka University in Japan, or Hong Kong University, the result will be announced on (or before) .
2. The result for the other applicants will be announced on or before
IX. Contact Person for student exchange program and selection procedure:
Ms. Fannie Fanglu, LIN
Where to consult: Please visit Ms. LIN at CSS International Affairs Office (12nd floor, Northern Wing, General Building)
Telephone number for consultation: 886-2-29393091 Ext.51280
E-mail address for consultation: email@example.com