College of Social Sciences accepts students nominated by our partner universities on reciprocal basis. Students can apply for the exchange program according to the requirements of your home universities.
For more information about study in CSS as exchange students, please see the statement below:
- Application Form (download)
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- A study plan written in Chinese or English
- Letter of recommendation
- An official transcript in English from home university
- A photocopy of passport
- Enrollment certificate in English
- Two passport-size photos
|Fall||Mid September – Mid January||End of April|
|Spring||Late February – Late June||Mid of October|
- Course Information/ Selection Courses offered by Organization of International Cooperation (designed for exchange students)
- All English-taught Courses at NCCU (study with local students)
- Search all Courses at NCCU (both Mandarin-taught and English-taught)
- Application form (Download)
- Proof of language proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, JLPT…etc
- Study plan
- Official transcript
For more information, please contact the main office of College of Social Sciences.
Related link: Office of International Cooperation, NCCU
OIC (Office of International Cooperation, NCCU)
In order to strengthen the internationalization, and in order to develop friendship and mutual interest with our partner universities, CSS welcomes scholars from partner schools and promotes our faculties to execute various short-term teaching, exchange programs, co-projects and research fellowship options offered both at NCCU and cooperated institutions.